Law Library Munich, Germany
1906 by Georg von Hauberrisser
Munich’s law library is one of the most gorgeous libraries in Munich. Founded in 1843, in 1906 it moved into the splendid two-story reading hall which was designed by Georg von Hauberrisser and is located in the new town hall at Marienplatz.
Most impressive in the 30 foot high hall are the gold plated wrought-iron spiral staircases and balustrades that reflect Munich’s floral art nouveau style.